This Author Guideline is intended as a guide for autor in making manuscripts and sending them to the editor, as well as a reference for editors and reviewers in evaluating manuscripts. Academics, researchers, and practitioners who care about mazhab and law comparison issues who intend to send their manuscripts to Comparativa: Journal of Mazhab and Law Comparison are expected to be able to guide this Author Guideline.
Submission of Article
- The manuscript submitted must be original and have never been published nor is it submitted another journal for consederation during the process in Comparativa journal;
- Manuscript not containing elements of plagiarism or fabrication of data. All forms of plagiarism are not responsibility of the publisher in Comparativa: Journal of Mazhab and Law Comparison;
- Following the author guidelines and template;
- The Title of the Manuscript is should be an interesting and must be straightforward, a maximum of 12 words;
- The Manuscript must be written using good and correct using Bahasa or English Language with correct grammar;
- The Manuscript is accompanied by the name of the author (without academic degrees), affiliation, and the first author’s email with Times New Roman font style size 11pt;
- The Manuscript must be accompanied by abstracts in English languages;
- The Manuscript accompanied by keywords in English consists of minimum 3 words and maksimum 5 words;
- The article is presented in several sections including: [A] Pendahuluan/ Introduction, [B] Hasil dan Pembahasan/ Results and Analysis, [C] Kesimpulan/ Conclusion, [D] Referensi/ References;
- Authors who want to submit the articles are must to go through the OJS Comparativa: Journal of Mazhab and Law Comparison at https://jurnalcomparativa.org/ and the first step is register as an author. After that, the author can submit the manuscript.
Preparation of the Article
The Manuscript submitted to Comparativa: Journal of Mazhab and Law Comparison in the format of MS. Word (.doc/.docx or .rtf) as a softcopy with the following conditions:
- The Manuscript must be written using Bahasa or English Language with correct grammar;
- A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm): upper, lower and left margin of 3,5 cm, and right margin 3 cm;
- Generally, each paragraph is written using Times New Roman type letters 12 pt. Line spacing exactly at 24 pt, 0 pt before and after spacing;
- Title of Manuscript written using Times New Roman type letter 14 pt, bold, and using capital with 1 spacing line distance and the type of leveling centered.
- Each paragraph also uses a 1.27 cm indentation in the first line. The type of leveling (justify) used is flattened left-right;
- To improve the quality, paper are required to reach a minimum criterion of 5000 words and a maximum of 10,000 words or between 20 to 25 pages;
- The Manuscript must be accompanied by abstracts in English languages, between 100-200 words, and keywords between 3-5 words. Abstracts written using Times New Roman type letters 11 pt. Line spacing 1 line (The English version of the abstract is written in italics);
- The Introduction (Pendahuluan) section contains the background reserach, research context, research questions, research objectives, research benefits and research method. The entire introduction section is presented in an integrated manner in the form of an essay;
- The Results and Analysis (Hasil dan Pembahasan) section contains an explanation of the literature review and results of the analysis related to the research question. Any research results can be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of the results and comparisons with theories and/or similar research results;
- The Conclusion (Kesimpulan) section contains research conclusions in the form of answers to questions or in the form of the essence of the results of the discussion. Conclusions are presented in a concise;
- The manuscript writing, figures and tables are presented together with text in the content section, accompanied by serial numbers and names of figures and tables as well as sources. The serial numbers and names of figures and tables are written at the top, while the sources of figures and tables are written at the bottom of the table. Please do not have a frame (frame). This will make it easier for the editor to make edits and write formatting later;
- All references use footnote not bodynote, using the Chicago manual of style 17th edition (full note). Required for authors to use reference applications such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, or others;
- References must contain references from primary sources that are 50% published in the last 10 (ten) years. That article that has been published in Comparativa is recommended to be used as a reference.